(2)Brain tumor pathology and development of novel oncolytic virus immunotherapy for solid tumors.
Research(1) Transsynaptic tracing of neural circuits using neurotropic viruses has been widely used in dissecting the synaptic organization of neural networks. There are various relatively mature retrograde tracers, while analogous ideal tool for mapping synaptic outputs is not yet available. Through systematic modification and optimization, we are working on the establishment of rigorous, low toxic and high sensitive anterograde transmulti-/monosynaptic tracing systems.
(2) Oncolytic virotherapy will become one of the most potential treatments for malignant tumors in the future. In 2015, the world's first-in-class oncolytic virus drug (T-VEC) was approved for melanoma treatment in the US and Europe. We focus on the development of novel oncolytic virotherapy for solid tumors such as glioblastoma.
Biography2019-present, Associate Professor, SIAT, CAS.
2016-2019, Associate Professor, Wuhan Institute of Physics and Mathematics, CAS.
2013-2016, Postdoctoral Fellow, WIPM, CAS.
2008-2012, PhD, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Wuhan Institute Of Virology, CAS.
2004-2007, M.S., Microbiology, Hunan Normal University.
Selected publications1. Su P#, Ying M#, Han ZP, Xia JJ, Jin S, Li YL, Wang HD*, Xu FQ*. High-brightness anterograde transneuronal HSV1 H129 tracer modified using a Trojan horse-like strategy. Molecular brain 2020, 13(1):5.
2. Su P#, Wang HD#,*, Xia JJ, Zhong X, Hu L, Li YL, Li YQ, Ying M, Xu FQ*. Evaluation of retrograde labeling profiles of HSV1 H129 anterograde tracer. Journal of chemical neuroanatomy 2019, 100:101662.
3. Yao YF, Wang HD, Chen JJ*, Shao ZY, He B, Chen J, Lan JM, Chen QJ, Chen Z. Protection against homo and hetero-subtypic influenza A virus by optimized M2e DNA vaccine. Emerging Microbes & Infections 2019, 8(1):45-54.
4. Zheng N#, Su P#, Liu Y, Wang HD, Nie BB, Fang XH, Xu Y, Lin KZ, Lv P, He XB, Guo Y, Shan BC, Manyande A, Wang J*, Xu FQ*. Detection of neural connections with ex vivo MRI using a ferritin-encoding trans-synaptic virus. Neuroimage 2019, 197:133-142.
5. Yu FL, Miao H, Xia JJ, Jia F, Wang HD, Xu FQ*, Guo L*. Proteomics Analysis Identifies IRSp53 and Fascin as Critical for PRV Egress and Direct Cell-Cell Transmission. Proteomics 2019:e1900009.
6. Zhang Z, Zhang H, Wen P, Zhu X, Wang L, Liu Q, Wang J, He X, Wang H, Xu F*. Whole-Brain Mapping of the Inputs and Outputs of the Medial Part of the Olfactory Tubercle. Frontiers in neural circuits 2017, 11:52.
7. Tang H, Wu GS, Xie J, He X, Deng K, Wang H, Xu F*, Luo HR*. Brain-wide map of projections from mice ventral subiculum. Neuroscience letters 2016, 629:171-179.
8. Wang H, Huang C, Dong J, Yao Y, Xie Z, Liu X, Zhang W, Fang F, Chen Z*. Complete protection of mice against lethal murine cytomegalovirus challenge by immunization with DNA vaccines encoding envelope glycoprotein complex III antigens gH, gL and gO. PloS one 2015, 10(3):e0119964.
9. Wang H, Yao Y, Huang C, Fu X, Chen Q, Zhang H, Chen J, Fang F, Xie Z, Chen Z*. An adjuvanted inactivated murine cytomegalovirus (MCMV) vaccine induces potent and long-term protective immunity against a lethal challenge with virulent MCMV. BMC infectious diseases 2014, 14:195.
10. Huang C, Wang H, Wu S, Chang H, Liu L, Peng B, Fang F, Chen Z*. Comparison of multiple DNA vaccines for protection against cytomegalovirus infection in BALB/c mice. Virology journal 2014, 11:104.
11. Chen J, Yan B, Chen Q, Yao Y, Wang H, Liu Q, Zhang S, Wang H, Chen Z*. Evaluation of neutralizing efficacy of monoclonal antibodies specific for 2009 pandemic H1N1 influenza A virus in vitro and in vivo. Archives of virology 2014, 159(3):471-483.
12. Wang H, Yao Y, Huang C, Chen Q, Chen J, Chen Z*. Immunization with cytomegalovirus envelope glycoprotein M and glycoprotein N DNA vaccines can provide mice with complete protection against a lethal murine cytomegalovirus challenge. Virologica Sinica 2013, 28(3):174-182.
13. Yao Y, Wang H, Chen Q, Zhang H, Zhang T, Chen J, Xu B, Wang H, Sun B, Chen Z*. Characterization of low-pathogenic H6N6 avian influenza viruses in central China. Archives of virology 2013, 158(2):367-377.
14. Xiong C, Liu Q, Chen Q, Yao Y, Wang H, Chen J*. Complete Genome Sequence of a Novel Reassortant H3N6 Avian Influenza Virus Isolated from Domestic Green-Winged Teal. Genome announcements 2013, 1(3).
15. Huang S, Chen J, Chen Q, Wang H, Yao Y, Chen J, Chen Z*. A second CRM1-dependent nuclear export signal in the influenza A virus NS2 protein contributes to the nuclear export of viral ribonucleoproteins. Journal of virology 2013, 87(2):767-778.
16. Huang S, Chen J, Wang H, Sun B, Wang H, Zhang Z, Zhang X, Chen Z*. Influenza A virus matrix protein 1 interacts with hTFIIIC102-s, a short isoform of the polypeptide 3 subunit of human general transcription factor IIIC. Archives of virology 2009, 154(7):1101-1110.