The Brain Cognition and Brain Disease Institute of SIAT of CAS is located in the north part Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China. The main entrance to Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT) is located on Peitao Rd, Xueyuan Ave, (See map), and BCBDI is in the west part of SIAT—A two stories white cylinder shape building. The entrance is located on the north side of the building.
1. Take the Purple Line (Huanzhong Line), and get off at Tanglang Station(塘朗站), exit
D. Walk 50m to the bus station and then take B818 Route, get off at the 2nd last station (About 15mins).
Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technologies is right in front of you.
2. Take the Purple Line (Huanzhong Line), and get off at Changlingpi Station(长岭陂站), exit A. Walk 40m to the bus station and take 81 Route, get off at Tanglang Primary School Station, walk 100m then turn right, you will see SIAT in front of you.
From Shenzhen Bao’an Airport
1. To take a taxi, please follow the sign in the airport, you will find the taxi waiting area.
2. Take subway: First take the Green Line (Luobao Line), then switch to Purple Line, get off at Tanglang or Changlingpi Station.
From Shenzhen North Station
1. To take a taxi, please follow the sign in the station, you will find the taxi station (located at B2).
2. To take a bus, please get out of the station and go to West Square (approximately 500m), you will find the bus station on the side of the road. Take Route 81 and get off at Tanglang Primary School Station.
From Hong Kong International Airport
1. Door to door coach service from Hong Kong International Airport to Shenzhen is available. Go through the custom check first,
take your luggage, then go to terminal 2, follow the sign, find counter C02-C08, which provide the service to Shenzhen.
(Eternal East Tours is recommended)
2. Regular bus service can also be found in the airport, which will take you to Huanggang, or Shenzhen Bay Check point.
3. Ferry is also one of the good options you can take at the HKIA, because you do not need go through the custom check in Hong Kong. Follow the direction and go to SkyPier, choose Shenzhen Shekou as your final destination, you are go to go. Please be aware that ferry service does not run 24 hrs.
4. Subway is also available in HKIA (MTR). Please get off at Lok Ma Chau Station, pass the custom check at Futian Checkpoint, and you are connected to Shenzhen Subway.
For More information, please visit: http://www.hongkongairport.com/