ResearchImprovement of human cognitive ability has played a key role during human origin. It has become a common wisdom that the large brain of human is the consequence of adaptive evolution. However, the origin of human’s highly developed cognition remains unsolved, which is the most intriguing field in the research of human evolution, and one of the important fields in life science. Our research interests focus on understanding the genetic mechanism of brain evolution and brain desease.
Biography2019.06-Present Associate investigator at SIAT CAS
2017.05-2019.05 Postdoc at SUSTech
2015.01-2017.04 Assistant investigator at KIZ CAS
2015.11-2015.12 Visiting Scholar at UW, Seattle, USA
2008.09-2014.12 PhD in KIZ, CAS
- Ju Yu#, Yuanchu She#, Lixin Yang#, Mengru Zhuang, Peng Han, Jianhui Liu, Xiaoyan Lin, Nijia Wang, Mengxian Chen, Chunxuan Jiang, Yujia Zhang, Yujing Yuan, and Shengjian Ji*. The m6A Readers YTHDF1 and YTHDF2 Synergistically Control Cerebellar Parallel Fiber Growth by Regulating Local Translation of the Key Wnt5a Signaling Components in Axons.(2021) Advanced Science.
- Hao Li#, Ling-Yan Su#, Lixin Yang#, Min Li#, Qianjin Liu#, Zhenhui Li#, Yan Hu, Hongwei Li, Shihao Wu, Wenchao Wang, Yingzhou Hu, Zhengbo Wang, Joshua D. Rizak, Baihui Huang, Min Xu, Jing Wu, Long-Bao Lv, Christoph W. Turck*, Yong Yin*, Yong-Gang Yao*, Bing Su* , and Xintian Hu*. A cynomolgus monkey with naturally occurring Parkinson’s disease. (2020) National Science Review.
- Lixin Yang#, Yangdong Yang#, Jiamiao Yuan#, Yan Sun, Jiapei Dai, Bing Su*. Transcriptomic Landscape of von Economo Neurons in Human Anterior Cingulate Cortex Revealed by Microdissected-Cell RNA Sequencing.(2018）Cerebral Cortex doi: 10.1093
- Xuebin Qi#, Qu Zhang#, Yaoxi He#, Lixin Yang#, Xiaoming Zhang, Peng Shi，Bing Su*. The transcriptomic landscape of yaks reveals molecular pathways for high altitude adaptation （2018）Genome Biology and Evolution
- Peng Yi#, Cui Caoying#, He Yaoxi#, Ouzhuluobu#, Zhang H#, Yang Deying#, Zhang Qu#, Bianbazhuoma, Yang Lixin, He Yibo, Xiang Kun, Zhang Xiaoming, Bhandari S, Shi Peng, Yangla, Dejiquzong, Baimakangzhuo, Duojizhuoma, Pan Y, Cirenyangji, Baimayangji, Gonggalanzi, Bai C, Bianba, Basang, Ciwangsangbu, Su Bing. Down-regulation of EPAS1 Transcription and Genetic Adaptation of Tibetans to High-altitude Hypoxia.(2016) Molecular Biology and Evolution.doi:10.1093.
- Lixin Yang#, Rui Zhang#, Ming Li, Xujun Wu, Jianhong Wang, Lin Huang, Xiaodong Shi, Qingwei Li, Bing Su*. A functional miR-124 binding site polymorphism in IQGAP1 affects human cognitive performance. (2014) Plos One; 9(9): e107065.
- Xiaodong Fang #, Yanfeng Zhang #, Rui Zhang #, Lixin Yang, Ming Li, Kaixiong Ye, Xiaosen Guo, Jun Wang*, Bing Su*. Genome sequence and global sequence variation map with 5.5 million SNPs in Chinese rhesus macaque. (2011) Genome Biology;12: R63.